My new year's resolution this year is simple: don't get sick. I'm exercising and taking vitamins and using hand sanitizer. I am taking a holistic approach to health care. If I can't afford it, then I will be my own insurance.
As for my NYR of last year, here's the final verdict, a year later:
1. I did raise my credit score substantially = WIN
2. My student loan debts are under 6k and I paid off my hospital bill = WIN
3. I did train for, but did not participate in, a century (100 miles on a bike) = WIN/FAIL?
4. I did not update my blog very much = FAIL
5. I did have an exhibition in May and it was awesome = WIN
I didn't do it all but I did okay! I'll take it!