A Little Bit About...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Yeah.

Tons and tons of new projects. I know my resolution last year was to be more on top of my e-game, but that fell through, obviously. It's hard for me to spend time on things like photo documenting and writing about my art...because I get so wrapped up in creating it. It consumes me. OH WELL HAHA.

My new year's resolution this year is simple: don't get sick. I'm exercising and taking vitamins and using hand sanitizer. I am taking a holistic approach to health care. If I can't afford it, then I will be my own insurance.


As for my NYR of last year, here's the final verdict, a year later:

1. I did raise my credit score substantially = WIN
2. My student loan debts are under 6k and I paid off my hospital bill = WIN
3. I did train for, but did not participate in, a century (100 miles on a bike) = WIN/FAIL?
4. I did not update my blog very much = FAIL
5. I did have an exhibition in May and it was awesome = WIN

I didn't do it all but I did okay! I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment