A Little Bit About...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Southside walk it out.

There's something about paying bills, doing laundry, cleaning house, cleaning my car out, balancing my checkbook, cooking lunch for the rest of the week, drinking green pomegranate tea with locally grown[?] honey, and getting four new planks of wood in the mail to paint on that makes me feel like I actually have my life together.

I didn't get to cross off everything on my to-do list I made for myself today, but I got the most important things done. Oh, and I made tofu lasagna and harvest salad with raspberry vinaigrette. I am stoked for lunch this week. I also bought some of this:



Seriously, best apple juice ever. It's comforting to look at the ingredients and all it says is "apple juice." YES PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment