A Little Bit About...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Onward and upward!

So much has happened since my last update. We hosted another art show at Studio Zen, first off:




Poster designed by me. I participated in the show this time, and I feel like I've had somewhat of a breakthrough because I really love working this way:





I have big ideas for what's next.

Me and Olivia (aka REGAL CREATURE) are putting together an etsy to sell our wares on, so once that's up and running I'll post links. Here's our logo (also designed by me):



I love that Boo is our mascot.

I also recently participated in the Dustbowl Arts Market, here I am in the early morning chilly as hell and waiting on my partner in crime to show up:


I had a lot of small, affordable paintings at the market, and once I've edited the pictures of all of them I'll make a separate entry for them.

Anyway, I have updates on my biking progress but I'm going to make a separate entry for that too. In other news, I'm trying to move ASAP, could be as soon as two weeks and as late as September. Who knows! More info on that later too. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment