A Little Bit About...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Negative: A Triptych


Well, what do you guys think? I'm only moderately satisfied with it. But then, I'm never 100% satisfied with anything I ever do. I think that's the key to continual improvement. I know now what I would've done differently, but that's neither here nor there. The important thing is that I tried something new, and with some tweaking I could have a really cool new way to work.

Well, I'm starving, so I'm going to grab something to eat before I drive to Texas for memorial day weekend. Nothing major planned, just a lot of relaxing. Oh, yeah, and I have a job interview on Tuesday with Performance Printing, which is kind of perfect since I will be super chilled out from all the lazing around I plan on doing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment