A Little Bit About...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Outside.

As you may have figured out, I am a fan of the outdoors.


Photo credit: Eddie Vasquez


Photo credit: Eddie Vasquez


Photo credit: Eddie Vasquez


Photo credit: Eddie Vasquez



So this is on top of Mount Bonnell. Me and a crew of my homies known as the Honey Badgers climbed up it on our bikes last Tuesday. I only had to get off and walk once! ...okay twice.


Another one of my favorite spots around town is Secret Beach.


Photo credit: Jamie Gerhold





You literally have to bike and/or hike to get there. The currant is really strong because it's just south of the dam so we like to plant our stuff down on the beach and walk upstream a ways and jump in and let the river carry us back to our spot. I'd tell you where this is but it's a secret ;)

Then of course there's Barton Springs, or "Bargain Springs" as we like to call the free side:



Call me a snob but I like the pay side better:





And these are my current favorite outdoorsy spots in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment